Mail or deliver the Voter Registration Application and/or Party Affiliation Form to the County Commissioner of Registration or Superintendent of Elections.
The Vote By Mail Ballot Application needs to be mailed or delivered to the County Clerks Office in the county where you reside.
The registrant must down load the form and send the hard copy to the Commissioner of Registration. The registration deadline to vote at the next election is 21 days prior to Election Day.
Where To Register
Applications for registration can be obtained from the Division of Elections, the Commissioners of Registration office in the County where you live or from your Municipal Clerk.
Registration forms are also available at Division of Motor Vehicle offices. You can also register to vote at the same time you are applying for assistance or service at the following agencies:
- NJ Medical Assistance & Health Servises Program
- WIC (Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infant & Children)
- Work First NJ Programs
- Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Office of Disability Services - Department of Human Services - Public Offices
- Armed Forces of the United States Recruitment Offices
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services - Department of Labor
- Commission of the Blind & Visually Impaired
- County Welfare Agency or County Board of Social Services
You can also print a registration application and after entering required data, mail it to the Commissioners of Registration office in the county where you reside. In addition, this form can be used for name and address changes.
The Commissioners of Registration cannot accept faxed copies or an electronic transmission of a voter registration form since an original signature is required.
The registrant must down load the form and send the hard copy to the Commissioner of Registration. The registration deadline to vote at the next election is 21 days prior to election day.
Information Courtesy of the NJ Division of Elections Website